FODMap Food Intolerance Testing
Take the time and stress out of discovering if you are sensitive or intolerant to certain foods or food types, quickly, easily and effortlessly by booking in for a 90 min FODMap kinesiology appointment.
Traditional FODMap methods of removing all foods from your diet and slowly and painfully re-introducing them can take up to 6 months and still leave you not knowing which individual foods you are intolerant too.
Kinesiology, is a fast, effective and trusted system of natural health care which combines muscle monitoring with the principles of Chinese medicine to assess energy and body function, applying a range of gentle yet powerful healing techniques to improve health, well being and vitality.
Kinesiology is the most comprehensive and most wholistic of the modern natural therapies, and combines the wisdom of both eastern and western traditions. It has been used by chiropractors, nutritionists, acupuncturists and many more wholistic practitioners for 165 years.
- Kinesiology is a feedback tool that enables a person to assess and upgrade their performance in all areas.
- Kinesiology is the science of energy balancing and is grounded in the study of anatomy and physiology.
- Kinesiology uses muscles as monitors of stress and imbalance within the body.
- Kinesiology enables people to detect and correct various imbalances that may relate to stress, nutrition, learning problems, minor injuries, and other issues they meet in their daily life
So What Are FODMaps?
FODMAPs are certain types of carbohydrates found in foods, these include wheat and beans.
Studies have shown strong links between FODMAPs and digestive symptoms like gas, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhea and constipation.
Low-FODMAP diets can provide remarkable benefits for many people with common digestive disorders, and people wishing to heal themselves.
During a 90 minute session, your high and low intolerance to FODMap foods will be investigated and ranked on a 16 page document, covering some 260+ foods using kinesiology.
The 260 different types of food investigated are categorized under these headings:
- Vegetables and Legumes
- Meat and Substitutes
- Bread, Cereals, Grains and Pasta
- Nuts and Seeds
- Milk, Dairy and Egg
- Herbs and Spices
- Meats and Fish
- Sweeteners and Corresponding E numbers
- Artificial Food Colours
- Prebiotic Foods
- Drinks and Protein Powders
- Tea and Coffee
- Wine, Beer and Spirits
In only 90 minutes, save yourself up to 6 months of slowly eliminating FODMap suspected foods that you are intolerant too using the power of kinesiology. Sessions can be in person or remotely through Zoom/Skype.
Click here or give us a call on 0800 111 032 to book in for your FODMap consultation.
DISCLAIMER: We do not make any medical claims, nor do we claim medical diagnostic ability.